Very visual story at iD Tech Camp in Princeton you’ll see students creating iPhone apps, robots, video games, websites, C++ and Java programs, movies and more. iD Tech Camps provides summer technology programs where ages 7-17 engage in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and learn firsthand how their hobbies can turn into potential careers.
You can schedule a visit to the camp held on the Princeton campus from June 28th to August 5th. Please contact Karen at 408-666-8353 or Karen@internalDrive.com to set up a specific day and time. Please note that the university requires media to set up visits in advance through iD Tech Camps. After you contact us we will give you the specific location of the summer program.
iD Tech Camps students have gone onto “Do Something BIG:”
· A teenager wrote a math app which will be incorporated into his school’s curriculum.
· 9-year-old twin brothers started a web design company.
· A 12-year-old created his own iPhone app then donated $20,000 of the proceeds to a children’s hospital.
· A teenage girl became the Art Chief of her school’s literary magazine.
· A teenager wrote a best-selling programming book, created several iPhone apps, and is an Apple and Android certified developer.
Please book your appointment now to see what Digital Kids in your area will be creating.
Add a Comment