Most recent posting below. See other articles in the column to the right.
1. Do not appear anxious, worried or desperate. Remain calm, cool and willing to walk away from deal at any point.
2. Do not negotiate DOWN from the sticker price – always negotiate UP from then invoice price.
3. Whoever speaks first after the offer is always in the weaker negotiating position.
4. Never raise your own bid until they make a counter-offer.
5. Raise your bids in small increments of $50 to $100 at a time.
Add a Comment